Why Trade Ledger
A fully integrated set of lending processes are supported for:
- Seamless customer experience
- Flexible product design
- Higher customer conversion rates
- Reduced default and fraud risk
- Higher lending yield with minimum operational cost
A variety of business cash flow needs are met via:
- Total/single solution
- Engaging and digital user experience
- No/minimum paperwork
- Speedy settlement
- No intermediaries
Solutions underpinned by our platform
- Supports occasional or discrete funding
- Automates invoice purchase process
- Suits lenders in micro-finance market
- Supports long term line-of-credit products
- Real-time analyses the risk of collaterals
- Suits alternative lenders and banks
Supply Chain Finance
- Supports high volume buyer-centric products
- Facilitates multinational supply chain solutions
- Suits structured trade partner programs
What our customers say
Trade Ledger partners with institutional lenders
“Trade Ledger enables us to offer a secured global receivables financing solution unmatched in the market, and benefits our SMEs and Mid Market customers to leverage their domestic and export accounts receivables in a totally new way”
Ben James TradePlus24
“Trade Ledger have re-imagined the lending process through automation and opening up lending opportunities to a larger client base.”
Ben Davey CEO of Barclays UK Ventures
“Having a value added financial services provider like Trade Ledger that is a completely digital platform for funding, proved the value of invoice automation and speeds up the adoption of our infrastructure.”
Steve Capell Company Book
Trade Ledger Pty Ltd Stone & Chalk, Level 4, 11 York Street Sydney, NSW, 2000 Join our team!
The tech genius. He’s German. That’s all you need to know.
The Visionary. It’s his fault if anything doesn’t work.
Full stack ninja developer. Can hunt his own food with a bow and arrow.
Super secure in the cloud. You won’t find her on Facebook.
Soccer mad developer. Luckily for us his programming is better than his dribbling.